09.29.20 | Auto Accidents
What to do after an auto accident
- Call 911: Call 911 for police and medical aid.
- Exchange information: Get the name, address and insurance company of both the owner and the driver of the car that hit you.
- Take pictures: Take pictures at the scene of the crash, including pictures of your car, the car that hit you and all injuries.
- Seek medical aid: If you are injured, get medical help as soon as possible. Delaying treatment or downplaying serious injuries can cause you significant harm.
- Protect your rights: Call (253) 472-7777 for legal help!